SSAA ACT Conditions of Entry
- You are a financial SSAA member or a visitor during business hours.
- You sign the Range Attendance Register at the JMK Rifle Range or another authorised Register
- You follow the posted SSAA ACT Inc Range rules
- You pay the required Range fees – daily or annual
- You will only enter the complex after general hours if you are an approved member who holds a key and a valid range pass.
- Persons without a firearms license may only handle firearms under the immediate supervision of a SSAA ACT Firearms Instructor.
SSAA ACT Range – Conditions for After Hours Use
- SSAA ACT has registered as a business user of the Check in CBR contact tracing app
- These directions and guidelines apply to all SSAA ACT Ranges
- SSAA ACT has registered as a business user of the Check in CBR contact tracing app.
- It is compulsory for all people over the age of 16 years attending the SSAA ACT Majura Range Complex to use the Check in CBR app.
- Parents/guardians are encouraged to include any child under 16 years as an attendee.
- Members wanting to use SSAA ACT ranges after hours can download the Check in CBR app from the Apple App Store (for iPhones) or Google Play Store (for Android phones)
- Members accessing ranges after hours must abide by the Conditions of Entry as posted on the front entrance gates and SSAA ACT website
- Members accessing ranges after hours must be an approved member who holds a key and valid Range pass or a guest of an approved member.
- The member(s) with a range key member takes all responsibility for the actions of their non-keyed members of their group.
- All members must sign the SSAA ACT Attendance book with their name, membership number, key number (if the member holds a key) and date
- Failure to follow After hours sign in procedures may result in confiscation or loss of range key.